CLIENT: NSW OEH-NPWS
TIME FRAME: April - May 2015
- Prepare TCP for works
- Liaise with residents and stakeholders associated with these
- Re-shape and re-sheet with gravel approximately 12km of strategically important National Park roads within Mt Jerusalem and Wollumbin National Parks.
- Re-construct crossings and pipe culverts as required
- Re-construct cross banks and mitre drains
- Undertake in-stream repair of undermined pipe culvert on Boogarem Road
RBC worked collaboratively within the Project scope to allow for additional works to be completed within the environmentally sensitive confines of the Parks within the original contract time lines.